Wednesday, September 4, 2013

UTTERLY INSPIRED: JAMIE CHUNG

Who would have guessed that a girl from The Real World San Diego would turn into such a fashionable actress? I think what I admire most about Jamie's style is her selection of statement pieces. Whether it's a structured skirt or coat or a bold print - sometimes it's both - she always seems to have one standout piece. She's not afraid to wear color, yet she can work a completely neutral ensemble as well! I also love her ability to dress completely glam and then completely rocker chic the next day. I love that she doesn't have one definitive style; her look is always changing! And I have yet to see Jamie in a bad outfit, which is a sign of a true style chameleon!









































No comments:

Post a Comment