Monday, September 23, 2013

BEST DRESSED: EMMY'S

Last night I spent a good six hours watching not only Emmy's, but the pre-show and the red carpet. I love award show season so much!! I have to admit that I was slightly underwhelmed at last night's red carpet fashion. There were, of course, some dresses I liked, but nothing that I was absolutely in awe of. And, I just have to add, wasn't Bob Newhart just the cutest thing?

Kaley Cuoco in Vera Wang


Allison Janney in Lorena Sarbu

Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren

Claire Danes in Armani Privé with Hugh Dancy

Elisabeth Moss in Andrew Gn

Julie Bowen in Zac Posen

Kate Mara in J. Mendel

Kiernan Shipka in Delpozo

Laura Dern in Naeem Khan

Lena Heady in Alessandra Rich

Leslie Mann in J. Mendel

Linda Cardellini in Donna Karan Atelier

Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein Collection with Bobby Cannavale

Sofia Vergara in custom Vera Wang

Taylor Schilling in Thakoon

No comments:

Post a Comment