Monday, January 28, 2013

BEST DRESSED: SAG AWARDS

I have to admit, last night I was a little underwhelmed with the red-carpet fashions. None of the gowns seemed that unique or interesting to me, but, then again, I like to see edge and surprise on the red carpet which can be risky. Needless to say, I still managed to have some favorites! I also just have to add that I literally screamed when Jennifer Lawrence won the award for best actress!!! I really thought Jessica Chastain was going to take that one home.
Anne Hathaway in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture


Eddie Redmayne in BOSS Black

Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen

Helen Hunt in Romona Keveza

Jane Krakowski in Kaufman Franco

Jenna Elfman in Balmain

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture

Jaimie Alexander in Marc Bouwer

Kerry Washington in Rodarte

Naomi Watts in Marchesa, with Liev Schreiber

Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab

Julie Bowen in Johanna Johnson

Kelly Osbourne in Jenny Packham

No comments:

Post a Comment