Saturday, March 22, 2014

WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME

Sometimes I wish I was edgier so I could pull off Rihanna-esque outfits. I want to have the whole Cara Delevingne thing going on, where I can walk out wearing absolutely anything and still look incredibly fashionable. Deep down, I feel like that's who I am. An edgy girl who wants to live in big white T-shirts, skinny jeans, flannels and combat boots. I mean, black is my favorite color (not like that even matters). While I do give into my inner grunge goddess occasionally, I feel as though I'm not really pulling it off. I feel that I look too sweet and innocent to really have the bad ass effect I'm going for.

Today I went for the edgy grunge look and absolutely loved what I was wearing! But I wore it into Georgetown to get cupcakes...I know, that screams bad ass doesn't it? This outfit is so me, though many may not believe me. I'd like to think I was able to pull the look off, but I guess my fellow fashionistas will have to decide.











Purse: Free People, Top: Thrifted, Shorts: Sheinside, Tights: Target, Boots: Dirty Laundry, Flannel: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment